Please log-on in early January 2019 to set up new or renew membership.
If you urgently need a membership for 2018, or have a change of details, please email the membership secretary directly.
What can you gain from being an active member of ACPIN?
• Network with other colleagues
• Learn about research and guidelines being developed nationally and regionally
• Reduced costs on ACPIN courses and ACPIN study days
• Enhancement of your CPD with learning from lectures and study days including reflective practice
• Learn how to organise courses and assistance for running courses locally
• National and international contacts
• Your own copy of Syn'apse including articles, reviews, ACPIN news, regional reports and letters
• Research bursary available
• Information on forthcoming national courses
• Expand you horizons and be part of the bigger picture
Support your regional committee!!
Every member is welcome to join their regional committee and be involved in local issues and organising programmes for lectures and study days.
For further information contact your local regional representative.
ACPIN is now part of the Professional Networks under the CSP. Please be aware, the CSP requires that all physiotherapists and therapy support workers (PTAs, etc) be members of the CSP in order to apply for ACPIN membership. If you have any queries, please contact the membership secretary.
Full annual ACPIN membership fee is £35.00
FULL membership is available to physiotherapists and support workers who are members of the CSP. If you are a UK qualified physiotherapist, or a UK support worker, but NOT a member of the CSP, you are NOT eligible to join ACPIN.
Student Membership is £17.50
STUDENT membership is available to UK physiotherapy students who are also members of the CSP. Student members are only able to pay membership by cheque.
Associate membership fee is £35.00
ASSOCIATE membership in ACPIN is available to:
1 Non-physiotherapy UK health professionals who are registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC) and
2 Physiotherapists/physical therapists qualified and living in countries other than the UK that are recognized by the World Confederation of Physical Therapy (WCPT).
Please note: Overseas members will be levied an additional £5.00 to their membership fee to cover postage of the Syn'apse journal.
If you need to write to us about your membership the address is:
PO Box 630
Registered Charity number: 1180086 | Company number: 10898963