Surrey & Borders
Events in 2018:
• February – Parkinsons Disease Update, study day, St Hughs conference centre.
• March – AGM and patient experience of autologous haematopoietic stem cell transplantation for multiple sclerosis
• June – Facial Palsy Study day (acute management), Royal Surrey County Hospital
• November – Rock Tape study day with neuro emphasis
Other possible suggestions for 2018-2019 include:
• Specialist seating and postural management update
• Lower limb course
• Dementia UK
Please let us know your thoughts on events and help us plan events that you would be interested in attending.
Surrey and Borders ACPIN are delighted to offer the ‘Bursary Scheme’ for its members to attend conferences, short courses, congresses or advanced academic studies. If you would like to apply for this funding opportunity, please download our Bursary scheme policy document and the Bursary application form, on the links below.
Deadline for applications is 31st March and 30th September every year.
Please complete both forms (Parts A and B) and send to: Ramakrishna Gundapudi (Bursary cordinator).
Registered Charity number: 1180086 | Company number: 10898963